Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Quotable

I'm now a sucker for inspirational quotes about traveling, so I wanted to share a few of my favorites.


"Are you going to like, have friends?"   -Dad

"Have you ever seen the movie
Taken?"   -literally everyone

"Well if you come back after 9 months, I guess we'll all know why."   -Carrie Ann Cochran

"It'll just be very different than what you've been used to. I think you're going to get bored."   -Dad

"You're going to be so lonely."   -Jane Anne Mathis

"Just remember that France didn't support us after the September 11th attacks."   -Lindsey Windham

"Flights back are over $1000, so hopefully you won't come home too often."   -Dad

"Well you heard what Elvire said about how cars in Paris don't stop for pedestrians. Wouldn't that be awful if..."   -Mom

 
Eight days until I arrive! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. so stoked you have a blog!!! I want to know all about it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete