Saturday, August 10, 2013

18 days, 17 hours, 37 minutes, 28 seconds

That's how long I have to wait until I arrive in Paris, France, but who's counting? I'm excited enough to start a blog to keep my family and my friends updated, despite the fact that attempting to manage a blog may be the most annoying thing in the world. I tried Wordpress. Failed. I tried Tumblr. Failed. And now I'm forcing myself to try Blogger, which I could have sworn was known as Blogspot. I don't know how those women with five kids have time to pack organic/homemade/gluten-free lunches for their little ones, AND do age-appropriate crafts with each of them, AND take perfectly edited pictures, AND THEN blog about it. I'm just complaining for now; surely I'll grow accustomed to it sooner than later, I hope. One more thing (a bit of a disclaimer)... writing it not my forte.

No comments:

Post a Comment